Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Where does the time go?  I am crossing my days and nights off the calendar through medicine and treatment schedules.  Meaghan is happy to be home, she's taking her time checking everything out again.  I am relieved that Meaghan is so adaptable.  My feelings are all over the place.  I don't know how to do this.  My "normal" was never normal but this is unbearable so much of the time.  For the moment, the medicines and Meaghan's body are working together instead of against each other.  We follow up with the doctors at Hopkins on Monday.  I am uncertain about what they will have to say to us.  Fingers crossed.

One thing Meaghan looks forward to through all of this is new t-shirts.  With a PICC line we need easy, loose fitting clothes and most girls shirts are anything but.  Meaghan is happy though because she watched a lot of Phineas and Ferb in the hospital and Perry the Platypus is her favorite character.














1 comment:

  1. Good morning from Colorado. I am glad that the medicines and are working with Meaghan's body. I am glad you are both home. Not only are fingers crossed for Monday, prayers are being sent upward. Hopefully you will have a beautiful weekend to enjoy and help ease a little of the stress. Michelle, you are raising an amazing young girl and your ability to adapt is what is helping her to do the same. You are an amazing mom! Meaghan, keep enjoying your new wardrobe of new t-shirts! I am glad you are finding ones you like. Much love, Tia.

    ReplyDelete