Thursday, March 15, 2012

I have another ten minutes to wait.  All this waiting KILLS me.  I am letting it out here.  Meaghan's PICC line decided not to work for me tonight.  I have talked to the on call nurse and she helped me best she could over the phone.  I have no idea why this is happening.  It could just be a build up in the line which could be cleared with more medication ordered by the doctors.  We just won't know for a few more minutes.  I pray that this was just one of those weird things that will fix itself.  I doubt I will log back on tonight so look for details in the morning.  Thank you for following us on this dizzying ride, without you I would crumble.

1 comment:

  1. If you get a chance, call and let me know everything worked out. By the way, it's healthy to let it all out. :) love, Janet

    ReplyDelete