Tuesday, March 6, 2012


Ok.  Our day went well.  We took advantage of the "free"time as you can see from the pictures.  Meaghan and I talked about tomorrow with all the right people and she is as prepared as she can be.  I am scared out of my mind.  I'm asking that you continue to pray.  We need to make it through the bronch and PICC tomorrow and really start getting well again.  Meaghan's recovery is a steep uphill climb that will likely last 12 months!

Who knew you could do so many things with pipe cleaners
Meaghan is collecting Hospital Play Babies.
Each one has had her own "procedure"
It's tiring work doctoring all those babies.


   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meaghan,
    This is one of your friends from the Friends of Puh'tok wishing you well. You have many friends at Camp and I know that there are lots of prayers. Hope to see your pretty smiling face real soon at camp again.

    Love,
    Bob and Noreen Emmel
    P.S. Give that nasty old bug the boot out of here.

    ReplyDelete