Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello All.

 I hope that this makes it a little easier to follow what is going on in our crazy lives.  I started off in the past which was a little strange but I am new to all of this, I'll try to learn to do this quickly.  Meaghan is back in the hospital.  She had a CT scan today.  The doctors were hoping that all the treatments would have been more effective by now.  This is one slow growing, aggressive bug, so we have to do this hospital stay over again.  Meaghan is scheduled for a broncoscopy and new PICC Line on Wednesday.  A new IV antibiotic was started already.

This bug has got us down, but then I know Meaghan and she's a fighter.  This bug is going to be sorry it picked her to bully around.

We are praying for the best.  Please do the same.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Meaghan and I love giving you hugs :) From Your Friend, Lacey

    ReplyDelete