Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hello all.  Meaghan continues to take all her meds and do her therapies just as happily as ever.  She can tell you in great detail about the job the medicine is doing inside her body.  I know I have said it before but please don't forget it.  There is a very nasty "bug" living in her lungs, taking a heavy toll on her little body.  I understand better than ever before, we need a cure and we need it now!  Cystic Fibrosis is a disease that primarily affects the lungs and the digestive tract.  CF has a median age of survival of just 38 years.  MAI (Meaghan's infection) is clogging her lungs, collapsing her airways, robbing her of full functionality.  I pray that each and every person who hears Meaghan's story clicks the link to contribute to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's life saving mission.  Not just for Meaghan but the thousands of children and adults who fight the same fight every day.  I have the great privilege of  having met a number of families like mine and have come to call many of them my friends.  Our children will never meet each other because of this terrible disease and we may not get the chance to meet each child but none the less I love them all.  I feel their pain and share their passion.  Join me, help cure CF!



Look at this happy little face, 
you have the power to add tomorrows.    

 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment