Thursday, March 8, 2012


Well, I don't want to sound too optimistic but I just can't help it.  This morning is off to a good start.  Sleeping has been hard this visit but not having an effect.  She's up and talking to the many people who are poking around. She is not coughing and has not needed any oxygen.  The big news for the day is that the infamous hospital BINGO Game was rescheduled for today.  Meaghan loves BINGO and the children's center does it up right.  The kids can play from their rooms so even the kids who can't leave the room can play watching TV and calling on the phone with BINGO! 

I haven't talked to the docs yet so I don't have much info as far as the procedures from yesterday and how we are going to proceed.  I am just trying to enjoy the moment for what it is.  Things are quiet and Meaghan is smiling at me.  


 Last Night we were busy looking for fun new ways to play with a slinky

 

Once she could keep her eyes open she was able to enjoy being spoiled. 

Check back often, you never know with Meaghan what she might be up to (or in to).  

4 comments:

  1. Hi. I think I finally figured this out. I am glad it is a good morning there. I love the slinky sink idea. Very creative! Love, Tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see you smiling! Glad you're having a good day...Keep up the great work, Meaghan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto. Just realized how to navigate on here, lol. I love all the pics and I pray good news comes very soon!! xoxo Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle. Do you have a room number or floor to send stuff for Meaghan? John David made a card. Glad to hear she got to do Bingo! My older daughter loved playing there - we have the home version that Child Life sells and she still plays it (prize table and all)!

    Jenn and John David Corb

    ReplyDelete