Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hi all.  Just a quick note about what's going on.  Today, after 3pm, I got a call about Meaghan's next bronch.  The doctor wanted us to be in the hospital for an outpatient bronch at 11:45am TOMORROW!  After I said about fifty "Um's"  the woman trying to confirm with me asked me to call her back.  I was taken completely off guard, on Monday I got the impression we had a few weeks before Meaghan had to go through  more of this.  Tomorrow was just too soon and no good for us.  Jimmy is home from school, Jason couldn't easily take the day off, what do I do with Jonathan?  I had too many thoughts and excuses running through my head.  Luckily I was convinced that I am not a terrible mom for wanting more notice and time to plan.  So I called back and got Meaghan scheduled for Wednesday May 2nd.  If all goes as planned we'll be in and out the same day.  I have so many questions about exactly what is going to happen, Meaghan is going to want to know.  I'll be with other CF moms tomorrow night, perfect timing.

As always, pray for us.  We are heading in the right direction, we couldn't have gotten this far without all the support, Thank you.  I love every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment