Thursday, March 12, 2015


I am not making any promises about future updates, as much as I want to.  Since Barney arrived our lives have gotten immeasurably busier.  Don't get me wrong though, he is an absolute blessing.  In only the way a puppy deeply into the "terrible twos" in a home already filled with chaos of its own kind can be.  We all love him to pieces.  He plays favorites.  Can you guess which sibling he is most bonded to.


Since writing the last post a lot has changed.  Meaghan does have a new pseudomonas infection.  She is on inhaled tobramycin, again or still, I've lost track, to treat it.  Dr. M says he feels confident we will kick it quickly.  Much to my surprise, I'm not stressing.  Barney has brought so much joy to Meaghan.  She is very responsible when it comes to taking care of him.  He brings out the best in her and I can not express the swelling of my heart to see their bond.

Meaghan is doing so well that our plan is to send her back to school with everyone after Spring Break!!  Oh happy days!!!  We are claiming a victory over CF this winter, NO HOSPITAL STAYS in or outpatient.  God is Good!
 

As of today, Barney is 35 pounds of boundless energy.  He plays endlessly, if he's not sleeping.  He's smart, funny, friendly and so handsome.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! What sweet pictures! I'm glad that all is going so well with him!

    I'm happy to hear Meaghan is doing so well! Great winter for all of you!

    Miss you bunches!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete